GodHacks Terms of Service
These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions between you, the customer, and Abounding Solutions (“us”, “we”), governing the use of our website and our downloadable digital recordings including the content therein (the “products”). Your use of our website, and purchase, download and use of our products, constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use our website or purchase, download or use any of our products.
2.0 License and Use
Your purchase of one of our products constitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and access that product for the purpose of your own personal use and reference, and print or convert the product to an image or vector format for your own storage, retention and reference (the “purpose”). You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share or otherwise distribute any of our products, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation.
3.0 Intellectual Property
The products, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall at all times remain our sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product.
4.0 Refunds and Chargebacks
Once a product has been purchased by you, no right of cancellation or refund exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 due to the electronic nature of our products. Any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that under no circumstances whatsoever shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and may not be charged back. We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time.
5.0 Warranties and Liability
We make every effort to ensure that our products are accurate, authoritaive and fit for the use of our customers. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the suitability of the product, and we provide no warranties as to the function or use of the product, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, actions, costs, damages, or loss arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions. Furthermore, we shall not be liable to you or any party for consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business or anticipated benefits whether arising under tort, contract, negligence or otherwise whether or not foreseen, reasonably foreseeable or advised of the possibility of such damages.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us for the supply of downloadable digital products, and shall supersede any prior agreements whether made in writing, orally, implied or otherwise. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right(s) under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right(s) or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any time(s) thereafter, as a waiver of another or constitute a continuing waiver. You agree that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy for the damage which may accrue to us by reason of your breach of these terms and conditions, therefore we shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief to enforce the obligations contained herein. The unenforceability of any single provision within these terms and conditions shall not affect any other provision hereof. These terms and conditions, your acceptance thereof, and our relationship with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and both us and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions or our relationship with you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Terms and Conditions of Sale Policy via email [email protected]
Your privacy is important to us. It is GodHacks’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://godhacks.co.uk/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 13 September 2015.
Dear visitors of the site godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains. We ask you to carefully study the provisions of the Disclaimer in order to prevent legal and other precedents associated with the use of materials of this resource, including those protected by copyright. We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, be it an article, image, audio file, or program. Remember that copyright infringement entails legal responsibility with all the ensuing preventive measures:
1. Placed on the main and secondary web pages of godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains (later web resource) information is laid out for free and full acquaintance of participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
2. Any information is published in its original format, without guarantees of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the web resource, as well as the use of its content, is at its sole discretion and risk.
3. The administrative team of the portal (web resource directors, officials, main founders, employees, administrators, representatives of the moderating team and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with correct and relevant information, while the likelihood of inaccuracies does exist.
4. The godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains portal is a project with fully accessible content for all participants. The site architecture allows everyone who has access to the Internet to multiply its content, therefore the site and its Content are provided without restrictions, on an “as is” basis, without making any agreements between the participants of this site, the Administration, the owners of servers on which The site is based, or by anyone else, in any way associated with this or indirect sites that may be the reason for filing any complaints.
5. Any software is saved by godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains users at their own risk. A site visitor, downloading applications from the godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains web resource, agrees that installation and full use of applications may require payment of a certain amount. Users are informed that the files can be placed by other users as well, whose actions are moderated by the godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains administration team.
6. The administrative structure does not provide any kind of promise or guarantee regarding the site and its content, including, without limitation, in terms of relevance, correctness, accessibility, accuracy, completeness or consistency with any specific goals of the website and content, in relation to that when browsing the portal there are no problems, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administrators Group will fix the named malfunctions, or that there are no Trojan programs and viruses on the site, and also that The Owner and the website does not violate rights of third parties are not specified.
7. Some links on the godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains website lead to third-party resources. These links are located on this Internet project for easy orientation and their presence does not mean that the Administrative Group of this portal encourages or generally assesses the content of third-party web resources. In addition, the Administration of the specified website is not responsible for the content of foreign resources and their availability. Written refers to any links, ad units and other data specified on the web resource submitted from other portals available on godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains
8. The administration does not include among the basic powers such operations as controlling the legality or illegality of the information posted and sent, including the information that visitors transmit to one alone, either as separate materials or by sending links. The group of administrators does not determine the copyright, the legality of receiving and forwarding, as well as the use of materials transferred between the participants.
9. The materials transmitted by one user to another are the subject of file exchange for the specified two users. The administration can not be held responsible for the content of this information, as well as for its belonging to any author or group of authors. This information may nevertheless be at the disposal of godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains administrators, since any information transmitted on this resource automatically becomes the property of the founders of godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains, unless otherwise indicated.
10. The portal administration team takes reasonable steps to ensure the completeness, legality and relevance of the content, but the Administration is not responsible for conscious and accidental actions of third parties or organizations, such as those produced using materials located on the Internet project or found through a resource like provided by the Administration and by third parties.
11. The administrative structure of the Internet project, in accordance with current legislation, disclaims any promises, guarantees and assurances that may be either given or taken into account, and the Management Group is not responsible for the content of the Internet project; participants and the site itself.
12. For advertising materials that are posted on the portal, only the advertiser is responsible. The web resource also warns that the possibility of acquiring or using the offered services and goods at a price or on the terms specified in the ad units is not guaranteed. The visitor agrees that the resource is not responsible for the likely consequences (including any damage) that have arisen as a result of any relationship with advertisers. Such damage includes such cases: personal injury, computer malfunction, computer addiction, damage to computing mechanisms and home networks, legal problems, and so on.
13. The Internet project provides the ability for users to send comments, questions, suggestions, complaints and other notifications to enter this information into the relevant sections of the portal that will be viewed by other participants. This web resource is not responsible for the information transmitted.
14. The party publishing the materials is obliged to verify the ownership of the copyright and the legality of the laid out articles or applications.
15. The godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains admin team is not responsible for the content of the materials until they are edited by the moderators.
16. The management group reserves the authority to supplement and reduce these requirements without notifying the participants. Also, the Management Group is not responsible for the modification, adjustment, editing, deletion of any data published by the participants on the portal or other related sites.
17. The administrative group has the authority to block access to the web resource to any Visitor, or group of participants without warning and explanation.
18. The administration has the right to edit or delete links to text information, executable files, audio materials, graphic files and other data that are published by the Participants on the web resource, without warning or explanation of claims.
19. The name, trademark of the organization, product, as well as the copyright to the design, copyright material and certain indirect rights referred to, used or cited on the presented portal, belong to the full and present owners. Except the owner of the rights, no one has the right to manage the rights to use copyright data, unless otherwise indicated on the resource. Users are responsible for the theft of copyright material.
20. Reading, distributing, or modifying information that is published on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this project is used.
21. The Visitor agrees that conflicts and frictions will be resolved according to current regulatory acts of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
22. The visitor agrees with the fact that the normative acts and laws on the protection of consumer rights for the use of a web resource by the participant are inapplicable, since there is no provision of commercial services.
23. Silence and neutrality on the part of the resource administrators team in the event of an obvious or hidden violation by a member of the Rules does not deprive the Administration of this site of the right to apply reasonable measures to protect the interests of the portal later.
24. In the case when, according to the laws of the Russian Federation, some rules are declared to be annulled, the other conditions remain in full force.
25. By visiting this portal, the participant confirms the unequivocal acceptance of the “Disclaimer” clause and the proposed Rules, in addition, he accepts all responsibilities that may be imposed on the user due to legitimate circumstances.
26. A team of portal administrators at any time has the right to make modifications to the Rules, which take effect immediately. Continued use of the portal after making modifications means that the participant automatically agrees with the new rules.