GodHacks Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://godhacks.co.uk/ & https://nukleus.godhacks.co.uk/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GodHacks’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GodHacks’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GodHacks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GodHacks’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. GodHacks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GodHacks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GodHacks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GodHacks’ website, even if GodHacks or a GodHacks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GodHacks’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GodHacks does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GodHacks may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However GodHacks does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GodHacks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GodHacks of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
GodHacks may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
A refund for any service provided by GodHacks cannot be issued, This Is due to it being a digital product and is delivered instantly upon payment.
Your privacy is important to us. It is GodHacks’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://godhacks.co.uk/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 13 September 2015.
Dear visitors of the site godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains. We ask you to carefully study the provisions of the Disclaimer in order to prevent legal and other precedents associated with the use of materials of this resource, including those protected by copyright. We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, be it an article, image, audio file, or program. Remember that copyright infringement entails legal responsibility with all the ensuing preventive measures:
1. Placed on the main and secondary web pages of godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains (later web resource) information is laid out for free and full acquaintance of participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
2. Any information is published in its original format, without guarantees of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the web resource, as well as the use of its content, is at its sole discretion and risk.
3. The administrative team of the portal (web resource directors, officials, main founders, employees, administrators, representatives of the moderating team and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with correct and relevant information, while the likelihood of inaccuracies does exist.
4. The godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains portal is a project with fully accessible content for all participants. The site architecture allows everyone who has access to the Internet to multiply its content, therefore the site and its Content are provided without restrictions, on an “as is” basis, without making any agreements between the participants of this site, the Administration, the owners of servers on which The site is based, or by anyone else, in any way associated with this or indirect sites that may be the reason for filing any complaints.
5. Any software is saved by godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains users at their own risk. A site visitor, downloading applications from the godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains web resource, agrees that installation and full use of applications may require payment of a certain amount. Users are informed that the files can be placed by other users as well, whose actions are moderated by the godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains administration team.
6. The administrative structure does not provide any kind of promise or guarantee regarding the site and its content, including, without limitation, in terms of relevance, correctness, accessibility, accuracy, completeness or consistency with any specific goals of the website and content, in relation to that when browsing the portal there are no problems, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administrators Group will fix the named malfunctions, or that there are no Trojan programs and viruses on the site, and also that The Owner and the website does not violate rights of third parties are not specified.
7. Some links on the godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains website lead to third-party resources. These links are located on this Internet project for easy orientation and their presence does not mean that the Administrative Group of this portal encourages or generally assesses the content of third-party web resources. In addition, the Administration of the specified website is not responsible for the content of foreign resources and their availability. Written refers to any links, ad units and other data specified on the web resource submitted from other portals available on godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains
8. The administration does not include among the basic powers such operations as controlling the legality or illegality of the information posted and sent, including the information that visitors transmit to one alone, either as separate materials or by sending links. The group of administrators does not determine the copyright, the legality of receiving and forwarding, as well as the use of materials transferred between the participants.
9. The materials transmitted by one user to another are the subject of file exchange for the specified two users. The administration can not be held responsible for the content of this information, as well as for its belonging to any author or group of authors. This information may nevertheless be at the disposal of godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains administrators, since any information transmitted on this resource automatically becomes the property of the founders of godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains, unless otherwise indicated.
10. The portal administration team takes reasonable steps to ensure the completeness, legality and relevance of the content, but the Administration is not responsible for conscious and accidental actions of third parties or organizations, such as those produced using materials located on the Internet project or found through a resource like provided by the Administration and by third parties.
11. The administrative structure of the Internet project, in accordance with current legislation, disclaims any promises, guarantees and assurances that may be either given or taken into account, and the Management Group is not responsible for the content of the Internet project; participants and the site itself.
12. For advertising materials that are posted on the portal, only the advertiser is responsible. The web resource also warns that the possibility of acquiring or using the offered services and goods at a price or on the terms specified in the ad units is not guaranteed. The visitor agrees that the resource is not responsible for the likely consequences (including any damage) that have arisen as a result of any relationship with advertisers. Such damage includes such cases: personal injury, computer malfunction, computer addiction, damage to computing mechanisms and home networks, legal problems, and so on.
13. The Internet project provides the ability for users to send comments, questions, suggestions, complaints and other notifications to enter this information into the relevant sections of the portal that will be viewed by other participants. This web resource is not responsible for the information transmitted.
14. The party publishing the materials is obliged to verify the ownership of the copyright and the legality of the laid out articles or applications.
15. The godhacks.co.uk Including all sub-domains admin team is not responsible for the content of the materials until they are edited by the moderators.
16. The management group reserves the authority to supplement and reduce these requirements without notifying the participants. Also, the Management Group is not responsible for the modification, adjustment, editing, deletion of any data published by the participants on the portal or other related sites.
17. The administrative group has the authority to block access to the web resource to any Visitor, or group of participants without warning and explanation.
18. The administration has the right to edit or delete links to text information, executable files, audio materials, graphic files and other data that are published by the Participants on the web resource, without warning or explanation of claims.
19. The name, trademark of the organization, product, as well as the copyright to the design, copyright material and certain indirect rights referred to, used or cited on the presented portal, belong to the full and present owners. Except the owner of the rights, no one has the right to manage the rights to use copyright data, unless otherwise indicated on the resource. Users are responsible for the theft of copyright material.
20. Reading, distributing, or modifying information that is published on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this project is used.
21. The Visitor agrees that conflicts and frictions will be resolved according to current regulatory acts of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
22. The visitor agrees with the fact that the normative acts and laws on the protection of consumer rights for the use of a web resource by the participant are inapplicable, since there is no provision of commercial services.
23. Silence and neutrality on the part of the resource administrators team in the event of an obvious or hidden violation by a member of the Rules does not deprive the Administration of this site of the right to apply reasonable measures to protect the interests of the portal later.
24. In the case when, according to the laws of the Russian Federation, some rules are declared to be annulled, the other conditions remain in full force.
25. By visiting this portal, the participant confirms the unequivocal acceptance of the “Disclaimer” clause and the proposed Rules, in addition, he accepts all responsibilities that may be imposed on the user due to legitimate circumstances.
26. A team of portal administrators at any time has the right to make modifications to the Rules, which take effect immediately. Continued use of the portal after making modifications means that the participant automatically agrees with the new rules.